Tuesday 5 January 2016

Welcome to 2016! -News

Hello fellow readers, I acknowledge that i have been absent for a few weeks now, but while i was gone my views had sky-rocketed to 900 views which is amazing to me, one of the people i have to thank for that is Boosted for sharing my content to his viewers and furthermore i have to thank you guys the people that enjoy to read my content.
2016 to me is a new beginning an improvement to 2015 and expect a lot of effort placed into my content and my news/reviews. There are many games that are releasing this year that may be better than last years line-up. Just to name a few: Street Fighter V, Kingdom Hearts 3, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and many-many more.

So thank you everyone that is helping make my dream close to a reality, To become a Gaming Journalist :D


No comments:

Post a Comment